How To Install Brave On Mac
First, you like to Download Brave.. Once you downloaded Brave, go to your download folder and double click the downloaded file. Because in this How To Install Brave On Mac we used an Apple Mac mini with the new M1 chip, the downloaded file is called Brave-Browser-arm64.dmg. If you use a Mac with an Intel chip, the file maybe called differently.
You learn in this step to step How To Install Brave On Mac gets by very simple steps towards a running Brave installation. You love the below pictures that show more visible what is described in the step by step guide.
- You like to Download Brave..
- Now you go to your Download folder on your Mac mini, Macbook, Mac Pro, etc.
- Once you arrived in your Download folder, you double click the Brave browser *.dmg file (e.g. Brave-Browser-arm64.dmg).
- A new window opens asking you to move the Brave Browser.app into the Applications folder. You do this by simple drag and drop
- Once you have dragged and dropped the Brave Browser.app into the Applications folder, you go to the Applications Folder and double click the Brave Browser.app
- You get now a security notification that alerts you that this app is downloaded from the internet. You have to confirm opening the app by clicking “Open”
- After you clicked open, you first time see the opened Brave Browser in front of you.