You learn in this How To Open A Cryptomator Vault On iPad a simple way to connect to an existing Cryptomator drive. Since pictures help to explain, included pictures show you a 10 steps approach graphically.
Index Of How To Open A Cryptomator Vault On iPad
- Open the Cyptomator App and click the + button.
- Select “Open Existing Vault”.
- We select “iCloud Drive”, except you have another cloud provider the relevant one.
- Select the option “Select Vault Folder”.
- Next step, select your Folder (in this How To we select “Fotos”).
- Enter your password to access the folder.
- If you entered your password correctly, the Cyptomator App will confirm the successful connection by a “tick”.
- The Cyptomator App ask you whether you like to Open in Files App. I recommend to do so, as it makes working with Cryptomator very smooth and fully integrated into your iPad. Select Open in Files App and your Cyptomator App will open the iPad “Files” app.
- Cryptomator will now open the Files App, in which you need to enter your password a second time. In my case I also selected Enable Face ID. This makes working with Cryptomator more easy.
- Access to by Cryptomator protected files is now same simple as with locally or non-protected in the iCloud stored files/folders.
If you like my How To, you are absolutely allowed to create in forums or any other conversations links to this How To! I love you doing so, and I thank you for you doing so in advance!